Today I want to tell you how you charge your Android phone with other Android phone. This article is a very exciting and I am the public will like you a lot of these articles. In our busy lives we do not get anything, not time. We become so busy in our work is not taking care of everyday tasks we find, but today I will tell you something that you know will be very happy. 20151021132600.png At this trick when I noticed when I came home late from the office and my phone fell a sleep without being charged. The next morning when I woke up I saw my phone was switched off, and I was the public, is not the time to charge the phone with me and then I went to the office. An idea came to my mind when I reached the office and I asked for a friend’s phone. When my friend took her phone, so I turned my OTG cable and connect your phone to the phone, and I saw the way that works. What was then switched off his phone and my phone switch-on. Transfer Charging Android To Android Charge transfer to your ...
The feature is great news for users of other mobile services like Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Uninor , etc, as they can make the switch to Reliance Jio and avail of the preview offers of free and unlimited 4G calls. Unless you’ve been living under a rock since the past few weeks, you must know about the Reliance Jio 4G SIM that was introduced on Thursday by Mukesh Ambani. What do you do if you are a user of some other mobile service provider than Reliance? You switch to a Reliance Jio SIM, as soon as you can! With mobile number portability (MNP) being available in India, customer of any service provider can switch to any other service provider, without much hassle. How to port your number from any other service provider to Reliance Jio: Steps:- Send an SMS saying “PORT Mobile Number” to 1900. Make sure the number that you use to send the SMS, is the one that you want to port to Reliance Jio. This SMS will convey your request to port out of your current service provider. Charges as pe...
How To Repair Corrupted Memory Card/USB Hard Drive This method is based on a simple command prompt trick that will forcely format your external drive and then after that you can use it. But firstly note that this will delete your all files from USB pendrive and if you have any of important data in then use recovery tool to restore these data before implementing this method. So just follow the simple steps that i have discussed below. 1. First insert Memory Card/USB Hard Drive with your computer through your USB port and remove all other drives if you have connected. 2. Now open my computer and note down the drive letter of your USB or memory card. 3. Now click on start and then type cmd and then press enter. 4. Now type DISKPART in command prompt and pop up might appears asking for permission, click on ok 5. Now type list disk there and you will see all the disk will get listed there. 6. Now there you will see your external drive, note down its disk number. 7. Now type select disk disk...
Keep it up.!.
ReplyDelete@Nur
ReplyDeleteTHANKS BRO
plz fix the download link... sm bugs r there
ReplyDeleteThats nt downloading
ReplyDeleteDOWNLOAD link is in up
ReplyDeleteBefore theme screenshot